Monoclonal antibody specific for IL-10
This monoclonal antibody enables sensitive and specific detection of human IL-10 in immunoassays such as ELISA and ELISpot.
We recommend 9D7 as capture antibody in ELISA and ELISpot in combination with biotinylated detection antibody 12G8. See Related products.
- Minang J. T., et al. ELISpot displays a better detection over ELISA of T helper (Th) 2-type cytokine-production by ex vivo-stimulated antigen-specific T cells from human peripheral blood Immunological investigations 37 279, 2008
- Minang J. T., et al. Nickel-induced IL-10 down-regulates Th1- but not Th2-type cytokine responses to the contact allergen nickel Clinical and experimental immunology 143 494, 2006
- Oseroff C., et al. Molecular determinants of T cell epitope recognition to the common Timothy grass allergen Journal of immunology 185 943, 2010
- Ruber M., et al. Different cytokine profiles in patients with a history of gangrenous or phlegmonous appendicitis Clinical and experimental immunology 143 117, 2006
- Saghafian-Hedengren S., et al. Herpesvirus seropositivity in childhood associates with decreased monocyte-induced NK cell IFN-gamma production Journal of immunology 182 2511, 2009