anti-mouse IFN-γ mAb AN18, purified
Monoclonal antibody specific for IFN-γ
This monoclonal antibody enables sensitive and specific detection of mouse IFN-γ in immunoassays such as ELISA and ELISpot.
We recommend AN18 as capture antibody in ELISA and ELISpot in combination with biotinylated detection antibody R4-6A2. See Related products.
|Specificity:||Νative and recombinant mouse IFN-γ
- Naslund T. I., et al. Dendritic cell-derived exosomes need to activate both T and B cells to induce antitumor immunity J Immunol 190 2712, 2013
- Pasetto A., et al. Generation of T-cell receptors targeting a genetically stable and immunodominant cytotoxic T-lymphocyte epitope within hepatitis C virus non-structural protein 3 J Gen Virol 93 247, 2012
- Pasetto A., et al. TCR-redirected human T cells inhibit hepatitis C virus replication: hepatotoxic potential is linked to antigen specificity and functional avidity J Immunol 189 4510, 2012
- Pei B., et al. Diverse endogenous antigens for mouse NKT cells: self-antigens that are not glycosphingolipids J Immunol 186 1348, 2011
- Pihlgren M., et al. TLR4- and TRIF-dependent stimulation of B lymphocytes by peptide liposomes enables T cell-independent isotype switch in mice Blood 121 85, 2013
- Rahman M. J., et al. Impact of toll-like receptor 2 deficiency on immune responses to mycobacterial antigens Infect Immun 79 4649, 2011
- Skoberne M., et al. An adjuvanted herpes simplex virus 2 subunit vaccine elicits a T cell response in mice and is an effective therapeutic vaccine in Guinea pigs J Virol 87 3930, 2013
- Wermeling Fredrik, et al. Invariant NKT cells limit activation of autoreactive CD1d-positive B cells The Journal of Experimental Medicine 207 943, 2010