anti-mouse IL-2 mAb 1A12, purified
Monoclonal antibody specific for IL-2
This monoclonal antibody enables sensitive and specific detection of mouse IL-2 in immunoassays such as ELISA and ELISpot.
We recommend 1A12 as capture antibody in ELISA and ELISpot in combination with biotinylated detection antibody 5H4. See Related products.
|Specificity:||Native and recombinant mouse IL-2
- Du Lanying, et al. Intranasal Vaccination of Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus Encoding Receptor-Binding Domain of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) Spike Protein Induces Strong Mucosal Immune Responses and Provides Long-Term Protection against SARS-CoV Infection The Journal of Immunology 180 948, 2008
- Désy Olivier, et al. Immunosuppressive Effect of Isopropanol: Down-Regulation of Cytokine Production Results from the Alteration of Discrete Transcriptional Pathways in Activated Lymphocytes The Journal of Immunology 181 2348, 2008
- Forsell M. N., et al. Biochemical and immunogenic characterization of soluble human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope glycoprotein trimers expressed by semliki forest virus J Virol 79 10902, 2005
- Holmstrom F., et al. A synthetic codon-optimized hepatitis C virus nonstructural 5A DNA vaccine primes polyfunctional CD8+ T cell responses in wild-type and NS5A-transgenic mice J Immunol 190 1113, 2013
- Johannsen A., et al. Definition of key variables for the induction of optimal NY-ESO-1-specific T cells in HLA transgene mice J Immunol 185 3445, 2010