A search for “Mabtech” on Google Scholar gives around 8000 hits – 8000 research papers that in some way have utilized our products to reach their conclusions. In this database we have collected and categorized a large portion of them.
Showing 1 - 25 out of 1562 papers.
- Acosta, J., et al. (2014). Co-administration of tilapia alpha-helical antimicrobial peptides with subunit antigens boost immunogenicity in mice and tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Vaccine.
- Adamsson, J., et al. (2017). Gastric expression of IL-17A and IFNgamma in Helicobacter pylori infected individuals is related to symptoms. Cytokine.
- Adhikary, D., et al. (2006). Control of Epstein-Barr virus infection in vitro by T helper cells specific for virion glycoproteins. The Journal of experimental medicine.
- Adikari, T. N., et al. (2016). Dengue NS1 antigen contributes to disease severity by inducing interleukin (IL)-10 by monocytes. Clinical & Experimental Immunology.
- Akdis, M., et al. (1999). Skin homing (cutaneous lymphocyte-associated antigen-positive) CD8+ T cells respond to superantigen and contribute to eosinophilia and IgE production in atopic dermatitis. Journal of immunology.
- Altenburg, A. F., et al. (2017). Protein and modified vaccinia virus Ankara-based influenza virus nucleoprotein vaccines are differentially immunogenic in BALB/c mice. Clinical and experimental immunology.
- Amu, S., et al. (2016). Dysfunctional phenotypes of CD4+ and CD8+ T cells are comparable in patients initiating ART during early or chronic HIV-1 infection. Medicine.
- Andersen, N. J., et al. (2014). Detection of immunoglobulin isotypes from dried blood spots. Journal of immunological methods.
- Anderson, R. P., et al. (2000). In vivo antigen challenge in celiac disease identifies a single transglutaminase-modified peptide as the dominant A-gliadin T-cell epitope. Nature medicine.
- Andón, F. T., et al. (2017). Hollow carbon spheres trigger inflammasome-dependent IL-1β secretion in macrophages. Carbon.
- Apro, J., et al. (2015). Levels of atherogenic lipoproteins are unexpectedly reduced in interstitial fluid from type 2 diabetes patients. Journal of lipid research.
- Arakawa, A., et al. (2015). Melanocyte antigen triggers autoimmunity in human psoriasis. The Journal of experimental medicine.
- Arruda-Silva, F., et al. (2017). Human Neutrophils Produce CCL23 in Response to Various TLR-Agonists and TNFalpha. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology.
- Ayala, V. I., et al. (2016). A novel SIV gag-specific CD4+T-cell clone suppresses SIVmac239 replication in CD4+T cells revealing the interplay between antiviral effector cells and their infected targets. Virology.
- Babini, G., et al. (2015). Mechanisms of the induction of apoptosis mediated by radiation-induced cytokine release. Radiation Protection Dosimetry.
- Bajwa, G., et al. (2016). Cutting Edge: Critical Role of Glycolysis in Human Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Antiviral Responses. The Journal of Immunology.
- Bandala-Sanchez, E., et al. (2013). T cell regulation mediated by interaction of soluble CD52 with the inhibitory receptor Siglec-10. Nature immunology.
- Banko, Z., et al. (2017). Induction and Differentiation of IL-10-Producing Regulatory B Cells from Healthy Blood Donors and Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. Journal of immunology.
- Bankwitz, D., et al. (2014). Role of Hypervariable Region 1 for the Interplay of Hepatitis C Virus with Entry Factors and Lipoproteins. Journal of virology.
- Bao, M., et al. (2016). NFATC3 promotes IRF7 transcriptional activity in plasmacy--toid dendritic cells. The Journal of experimental medicine.
- Baquero, M. M., et al. (2016). Bovine WC1+ γδ T lymphocytes modify monocyte-derived macrophage responses during early Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis infection. Veterinary immunology and immunopathology.
- Barrionuevo, P., et al. (2008). Brucella abortus inhibits major histocompatibility complex class II expression and antigen processing through interleukin-6 secretion via Toll-like receptor 2. Infection and immunity.
- Belyakov, I. M., et al. (2006). Impact of vaccine-induced mucosal high-avidity CD8+ CTLs in delay of AIDS viral dissemination from mucosa. Blood.
- Benjamin, A. L., et al. (2016). Neonatal lipopolysaccharide exposure does not diminish the innate immune response to a subsequent lipopolysaccharide challenge in Holstein bull calves. Journal of Dairy Science.
- Bernelin-Cottet, C., et al. (2016). A Universal Influenza Vaccine Can Lead to Disease Exacerbation or Viral Control Depending on Delivery Strategies. Frontiers in Immunology.