Our ambition is to provide the research community with high-quality monoclonal antibodies to IFN-γ for all species used in T-cell research. The latest addition is Rabbit IFN-γ.
By introducing in-house developed monoclonal antibodies to rabbit IFN-γ, we now expand our portfolio of IFN-γ reagents. The antibodies are available as separate items and are included in our ELISA and ELISpot kits.
IFN-γ ELISpot provides a simple and robust tool for analyzing and monitoring antigen-specific T-cell responses ex vivo. By measuring IFN-γ secretion at the single-cell level, the method is highly sensitive and is commonly used in e.g. vaccine research to determine the frequency of vaccine-induced T cells. In a similar manner, ELISA can be used to quantify rabbit IFN-γ in solution, e.g. in serum or cell culture supernatants.
- anti-rabbit IFN-γ mAb MT327, purified
- anti-rabbit IFN-γ mAb MT318, biotinylated
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISpotPLUS (ALP)
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISpotPLUS (HRP)
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISpotBASIC (ALP)
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISpotBASIC (HRP)
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISA development kit (ALP)
- Rabbit IFN-γ ELISA development kit (HRP)