Basic ELISpot kit for enumeration of cells secreting IL-5
The human IL-5 ELISpot kit is ideal for users who want the flexibility of setting up their own assay. The kit enables enumeration of cells secreting human IL-5, and contains a matched pair of monoclonal capture and detection antibodies and Streptavidin-ALP.
Human IL-5 ELISpot kits are also available with Streptavidin-HRP. See Related products.
As complementary products, we offer ELISpot plates and substrates. See Related products.
The monoclonal antibodies in this kit cross-react with IL-5 from non-human primates. See the Human/NHP cross-reactivity table.
- Huaman M. C., et al. Ex vivo cytokine and memory T cell responses to the 42-kDa fragment of Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface protein-1 in vaccinated volunteers Journal of immunology 180 1451, 2008
- Makitalo B., et al. ELISpot and ELISA analysis of spontaneous, mitogen-induced and antigen-specific cytokine production in cynomolgus and rhesus macaques J Immunol Methods 270 85, 2002
- Oseroff C., et al. Molecular determinants of T cell epitope recognition to the common Timothy grass allergen Journal of immunology 185 943, 2010
- Oseroff C., et al. T cell responses to known allergen proteins are differently polarized and account for a variable fraction of total response to allergen extracts Journal of immunology 189 1800, 2012
- Persson M., et al. Immunological status in patients undergoing in vitro fertilisation: responses to hormone treatment and relationship to outcome J Reprod Immunol 96 58, 2012
- Schulten V., et al. Previously undescribed grass pollen antigens are the major inducers of T helper 2 cytokine-producing T cells in allergic individuals Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110 3459, 2013
- Spiewak R., et al. Allergic contact dermatitis to nickel: modified in vitro test protocols for better detection of allergen-specific response Contact dermatitis 56 63, 2007
- Tanvarasethee B., et al. The potential of using enzyme-linked immunospot to diagnose cephalosporin-induced maculopapular exanthems Acta Derm Venereol 93 66, 2013
- Wahlkvist H., et al. The lipophilic hapten parthenolide induces interferon-gamma and interleukin-13 production by peripheral blood-derived CD8+ T cells from contact allergic subjects in vitro The British journal of dermatology 158 70, 2008
- Wang Z., et al. Th-1-type cytotoxic CD8+ T-lymphocyte responses to simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) are a consistent feature of natural SIV infection in sooty mangabeys Journal of virology 80 2771, 2006