Human Perforin ELISpot BASIC (ALP)
Basic ELISpot kit for enumeration of cells secreting Perforin
The human Perforin ELISpot kit is ideal for users who want the flexibility of setting up their own assay. The kit enables enumeration of cells secreting human Perforin, and contains a matched pair of monoclonal capture and detection antibodies and Streptavidin-ALP.
Human Perforin ELISpot kits are also available with Streptavidin-HRP. See Related products.
As complementary products, we offer ELISpot plates and substrates. See Related products.
The monoclonal antibodies in this kit cross-react with Perforin from non-human primates. See the Human/NHP cross-reactivity table.
|Size:||for 4 plates|
- Adhikary D., et al. Control of Epstein-Barr virus infection in vitro by T helper cells specific for virion glycoproteins The Journal of experimental medicine 203 995, 2006
- Belyakov I. M., et al. Impact of vaccine-induced mucosal high-avidity CD8+ CTLs in delay of AIDS viral dissemination from mucosa Blood 107 3258, 2006
- Burton C. T., et al. Rapid qualitative and quantitative analysis of T-cell responses in HIV-1-infected individuals receiving successful HAART and HIV-1 sero-negative controls: concomitant assessment of perforin, IFN-gamma and IL-4 secretion J Immunol Methods 308 216, 2006
- Raeiszadeh M., et al. The T cell response to persistent herpes virus infections in common variable immunodeficiency Clinical and experimental immunology 146 234, 2006
- Snyder-Cappione J. E., et al. A comprehensive ex vivo functional analysis of human NKT cells reveals production of MIP1-alpha and MIP1-beta, a lack of IL-17, and a Th1-bias in males PloS one 5 e15412, 2010
- Zuber B., et al. Detection of human perforin by ELISpot and ELISA: ex vivo identification of virus-specific cells J Immunol Methods 302 13, 2005
- Zuber B., et al. Detection of macaque perforin expression and release by flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, ELISA, and ELISpot J Immunol Methods 312 45, 2006