Human IFN-γ ELISpot PLUS (HRP)
ELISpotPLUS for enumeration of cells secreting IFN-γ
This kit is ideal for users who want a convenient and sensitive assay. The assay is designed for the enumeration of cells secreting human IFN-γ. The kit includes ELISpot plates pre-coated with monoclonal antibody, biotinylated detection antibody, Streptavidin-HRP and ready-to-use TMB substrate. A polyclonal activator for human T cells (mAb CD3-2) is supplied as a positive control for cytokine secretion.
Pre-coated plates reduce assay time and minimize variability.
Human IFN-γ ELISpotPLUS kits are also available with Streptavidin-ALP and BCIP/NBT-plus substrate. See Related products.
- Oseroff C., et al. Molecular determinants of T cell epitope recognition to the common Timothy grass allergen Journal of immunology 185 943, 2010
- Oseroff C., et al. T cell responses to known allergen proteins are differently polarized and account for a variable fraction of total response to allergen extracts Journal of immunology 189 1800, 2012
- Perlaza B. L., et al. Protection against Plasmodium falciparum challenge induced in Aotus monkeys by liver-stage antigen-3-derived long synthetic peptides European journal of immunology 38 2610, 2008
- Persson M., et al. Immunological status in patients undergoing in vitro fertilisation: responses to hormone treatment and relationship to outcome J Reprod Immunol 96 58, 2012
- Polak M. E., et al. In vitro diagnostic assays are effective during the acute phase of delayed-type drug hypersensitivity reactions The British journal of dermatology 168 539, 2013
- Snyder-Cappione J. E., et al. A comprehensive ex vivo functional analysis of human NKT cells reveals production of MIP1-alpha and MIP1-beta, a lack of IL-17, and a Th1-bias in males PloS one 5 e15412, 2010
- Souquiere S., et al. Dynamic interaction between STLV-1 proviral load and T-cell response during chronic infection and after immunosuppression in non-human primates PloS one 4 e6050, 2009
- Steers N. J., et al. HIV-1 envelope resistance to proteasomal cleavage: implications for vaccine induced immune responses PloS one 7 e42579, 2012
- Tanvarasethee B., et al. The potential of using enzyme-linked immunospot to diagnose cephalosporin-induced maculopapular exanthems Acta Derm Venereol 93 66, 2013
- Tuuminen T., et al. Human CD8+ T cell memory generation in Puumala hantavirus infection occurs after the acute phase and is associated with boosting of EBV-specific CD8+ memory T cells Journal of immunology 179 1988, 2007
- Wahlkvist H., et al. The lipophilic hapten parthenolide induces interferon-gamma and interleukin-13 production by peripheral blood-derived CD8+ T cells from contact allergic subjects in vitro The British journal of dermatology 158 70, 2008
- Woollard D. J., et al. Virus-specific T-cell immunity correlates with control of GB virus B infection in marmosets Journal of virology 82 3054, 2008