Human IFN-γ ELISpot PLUS (ALP), strips
ELISpotPLUS for enumeration of cells secreting IFN-γ
This kit is ideal for users who want a convenient and sensitive assay. The assay is designed for the enumeration of cells secreting human IFN-γ. The kit includes ELISpot 8-well strip plates pre-coated with monoclonal antibody, biotinylated detection antibody, Streptavidin-ALP and ready-to-use BCIP/NBT-plus substrate. A polyclonal activator for human T cells (mAb CD3-2) is supplied as a positive control for cytokine secretion.
Pre-coated plates reduce assay time and minimize variability. In addition, strip-plates are ideal when running a limited number of wells.
Human IFN-γ ELISpotPLUS kits are also available with Streptavidin-HRP and TMB substrate. See Related products.
- Arevalo-Herrera M., et al. Preclinical vaccine study of Plasmodium vivax circumsporozoite protein derived-synthetic polypeptides formulated in montanide ISA 720 and montanide ISA 51 adjuvants Am J Trop Med Hyg 84 21, 2011
- Boaz M. J., et al. Concordant proficiency in measurement of T-cell immunity in human immunodeficiency virus vaccine clinical trials by peripheral blood mononuclear cell and enzyme-linked immunospot assays in laboratories from three continents Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI 16 147, 2009
- Burton C. T., et al. Rapid qualitative and quantitative analysis of T-cell responses in HIV-1-infected individuals receiving successful HAART and HIV-1 sero-negative controls: concomitant assessment of perforin, IFN-gamma and IL-4 secretion J Immunol Methods 308 216, 2006
- Calarota S. A., et al. IL-15 as memory T-cell adjuvant for topical HIV-1 DermaVir vaccine Vaccine 26 5188, 2008
- Castellanos A., et al. Plasmodium vivax thrombospondin related adhesion protein: immunogenicity and protective efficacy in rodents and Aotus monkeys Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 102 411, 2007
- Chege G. K., et al. Detection of natural infection with Mycobacterium intracellulare in healthy wild-caught Chacma baboons (Papio ursinus) by ESAT-6 and CFP-10 IFN-gamma ELISPOT tests following a tuberculosis outbreak BMC Microbiol 8 27, 2008
- Chege G. K., et al. The immune response of the Chacma baboon to Bacille Calmette Guerin: development of a primate model for BCG-based vaccine research Vaccine 23 5783, 2005
- Chen E. S., et al. T cell responses to mycobacterial catalase-peroxidase profile a pathogenic antigen in systemic sarcoidosis Journal of immunology 181 8784, 2008
- Crack L. R., et al. Identification of an immunodominant region of the major house dust mite allergen Der p 2 presented by common human leucocyte antigen alleles Clin Exp Dermatol 37 266, 2012
- Czerkinsky C., et al. Reverse ELISPOT assay for clonal analysis of cytokine production. I. Enumeration of gamma-interferon-secreting cells J Immunol Methods 110 29, 1988