Human IFN-γ ELISA PRO kit
ELISAPRO kit for quantification of IFN-γ in solution
The human IFN-γ ELISAPRO kit provides all necessary reagents and solutions required to quantify human IFN-γ in solution, e.g. in cell culture supernatant, and serum/plasma samples. The kit contains ELISA plates pre-coated with monoclonal capture antibody, biotinylated detection antibody, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate, ELISA standard and ELISA diluent. The ELISA diluent prevents false positive read-outs which may be caused by heterophilic antibodies found in serum and plasma samples.
Pre-coated ELISA plates save time and reduce assay variability.
- Ando T., et al. Transduction with the antioxidant enzyme catalase protects human T cells against oxidative stress Journal of immunology 181 8382, 2008
- Desy O., et al. Methanol induces a discrete transcriptional dysregulation that leads to cytokine overproduction in activated lymphocytes Toxicol Sci 117 303, 2010
- Désy Olivier, et al. Immunosuppressive Effect of Isopropanol: Down-Regulation of Cytokine Production Results from the Alteration of Discrete Transcriptional Pathways in Activated Lymphocytes The Journal of Immunology 181 2348, 2008
- Johansson M. A., et al. Early-life gut bacteria associate with IL-4-, IL-10- and IFN-gamma production at two years of age PloS one 7 e49315, 2012
- McCarthy C., et al. The length of lipids bound to human CD1d molecules modulates the affinity of NKT cell TCR and the threshold of NKT cell activation The Journal of experimental medicine 204 1131, 2007
- Saghafian-Hedengren S., et al. Herpesvirus seropositivity in childhood associates with decreased monocyte-induced NK cell IFN-gamma production Journal of immunology 182 2511, 2009
- Suter-Riniker F., et al. Clinical significance of interleukin-2/gamma interferon ratios in Mycobacterium tuberculosis-specific T-cell signatures Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI 18 1395, 2011
- Takamatsu H., et al. Anti-moesin antibodies in the serum of patients with aplastic anemia stimulate peripheral blood mononuclear cells to secrete TNF-alpha and IFN-gamma Journal of immunology 182 703, 2009