3321-1HP-2Mouse IFN-γ ELISAPRO kit
ELISAPRO kit for quantification of IFN-γ in solution
The mouse IFN-γ ELISAPRO kit provides all necessary reagents and solutions required to quantify mouse IFN-γ in solution, e.g. in cell culture supernatant, and serum/plasma samples. The kit contains ELISA plates pre-coated with monoclonal capture antibody, biotinylated detection antibody, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate, ELISA standard and ELISA diluent. The ELISA diluent prevents false positive read-outs which may be caused by heterophilic antibodies found in serum and plasma samples.
Pre-coated ELISA plates save time and reduce assay variability.
- Couper K. N., et al. IL-10 from CD4CD25Foxp3CD127 adaptive regulatory T cells modulates parasite clearance and pathology during malaria infection PLoS Pathog 4 e1000004, 2008
- Désy Olivier, et al. Immunosuppressive Effect of Isopropanol: Down-Regulation of Cytokine Production Results from the Alteration of Discrete Transcriptional Pathways in Activated Lymphocytes The Journal of Immunology 181 2348, 2008
- Gil L., et al. Recombinant nucleocapsid-like particles from dengue-2 induce functional serotype-specific cell-mediated immunity in mice J Gen Virol 93 1204, 2012
- Helmby Helena Gastrointestinal Nematode Infection Exacerbates Malaria-Induced Liver Pathology The Journal of Immunology 182 5663, 2009
- Pasetto A., et al. Generation of T-cell receptors targeting a genetically stable and immunodominant cytotoxic T-lymphocyte epitope within hepatitis C virus non-structural protein 3 J Gen Virol 93 247, 2012
- Pasetto A., et al. TCR-redirected human T cells inhibit hepatitis C virus replication: hepatotoxic potential is linked to antigen specificity and functional avidity J Immunol 189 4510, 2012
- Pei B., et al. Diverse endogenous antigens for mouse NKT cells: self-antigens that are not glycosphingolipids J Immunol 186 1348, 2011
- Rahman M. J., et al. Impact of toll-like receptor 2 deficiency on immune responses to mycobacterial antigens Infect Immun 79 4649, 2011
- Wermeling Fredrik, et al. Invariant NKT cells limit activation of autoreactive CD1d-positive B cells The Journal of Experimental Medicine 207 943, 2010